Limited spots are available for each class, so don’t wait too long to reserve a spot for your child!
New to Coastal Dance Centre? Students Ages 3 -7:
New students ages 3 – 7 years: Check out the schedule of classes and once you have determined the appropriate class and schedule for your child’s age (based on the age of the child by January 1st), you can go ahead and enroll online through our Parent Portal or in person at our Front Office.
New to Coastal Dance Centre? Students Ages 8 and Older:
New students enrolling in ballet classes from ages 8 and up / with previous experience must take a placement class before registering for classes. To arrange for a schedule to come for a placement class, please call our Front Office staff during office hours at (843) 839-5678 or (843)651-2006.
All returning Coastal Dance Centre students who have taken and passed the RAD examination in the previous dance year are to register for the next Ballet level. Recommended supplemental classes are also available.
Other students who are in the Pre-School level ballet /or Open Ballet classes /or students who have not participated in the previous year’s RAD examinations: see or call the Front Office staff for class recommendations.
Go to our FAQ page for further information about enrollment, level placement and more; Or you may also see or call our Front Office staff during office hours.
Secure your child a spot NOW!
ENROLL by location
ENROLL by class
Parents / Students must complete the online registration form and submit the appropriate payment prior to the student attending the first class.
- There is a $30.00 Registration Fee for one student or $50.00 Registration Fee per Family (two or more students in the family, living in the same household).
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Registration fee is due at the time of registration and is valid for the dance year beginning from August 21, 2017 through the Summer Term ending on August 4, 2018.
- New students who register in the Summer of 2018 have to pay a registration fee of $15 which is valid only through the Summer Term ending on August 4, 2018.
- Tuition is paid in ten four-week sessions and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The SCHEDULE OF TUITION SESSIONS and ADDITIONAL FEES can be obtained through the Front Office.
- No refunds are given for classes missed due to illness, vacation, school closings, or acts of nature such as inclement weather.
- You are registering for the entire dance year. The FALL-WINTER-SPRING Term runs from August 21, 2016 – June 10, 2018.
- Sessions 1, 5 and 8 are pro-rated sessions to reflect weeks the studio is closed for classes.
- The year-end Spring Festival of Dance rehearsal on June 9, 2018 and performance on June 10,2018 will serve as the last classes of the FALL-WINTER-SPRING session for all dancers.
- The SUMMER Term is from June 18 – August 4, 2018.
- Tuition is paid via auto draft from a credit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express) or debit card. Your payments will be made automatically on the Friday prior to the start of the new session throughout the 2017-2018 Dance Year.
- Each session’s tuition and additional scheduled fees will be deducted on the Friday prior to the start of the new session. All registrants wanting to pay by cash, check, or alternate credit card must do so by the Monday prior to the start of the new session, or tuition will be charged to the payment information on file.
- Proof of payment will appear on your CDC account. Families can view their account balances and posting of payments through the Parent Portal at www.coastaldancecentre.com.
For Tuition rates and other Financial information, see or call the Front Office.